A nationally recognized leader in the multi-family housing construction industry.
We work on various types of projects throughout the North Carolina and South Carolina regions.
When Clarence F. Evans founded the company in 1948, business was sealed with a handshake and a man’s word was his bond. Our multi-family, senior living, student housing, commercial, and industrial projects have evolved over the years, but the same culture of honoring commitments remains central to how we operate today.
We build it like it’s ours.
At C.F. Evans, we build it like it’s ours, and we always do what’s right. This is our promise to each client – that we bring the same level of attentiveness and precision to your project as if we were building it for ourselves. This approach ensures that every project we undertake will create value for our clients.
C.F. Evans provides personalized attention to client relationships, takes a common-sense approach to project challenges, and brings both the sharp-penciled cost estimates and the margin-aggressive work processes necessary to deliver successful buildings.
To be the most sought after contractor in the Southeast by providing world-class customer service, building quality projects, and valuing relationships above all else.
“I am responsible for taking action, asking questions, getting answers, and making decisions. I won’t wait for someone to tell me. If I need to know, I am responsible for asking. I have no right to be offended that I didn’t ‘get this sooner’. If I’m doing something others should know about, I’m responsible for telling them.” - Norm Larsen, WD-40
- Dedication: We strive to be the best at what we do
- Integrity: We trust if we do the right things, we will get the right results
- Respect: We will treat everyone with the utmost respect, dignity, and honesty
- Partner Relationships: We foster long-lasting, win-win relationships with a focus on the future
- Teamwork: We are the sum of all our parts
- Accountability: We do what we say we will do. On time. Every time.