Safety is a state of mind at CF Evans. We believe strongly in protecting our employees and subcontractors, and in ensuring that there is no unnecessary risk on owners or CF Evans. The company has a full-time Safety Compliance Officer and works with bonded subcontractors who hold commercial, liability and workers’ compensation insurance policies. Our safety program includes:
- Company-specific safety manual and employee safety handbook.
- Safety orientation for new hires.
- Weekly safety “Toolbox Talks” on every job site.
- Project site- and trade-specific subcontractor safety orientation prior to commencement of work and daily inspections during the course of the project.
- Quarterly safety meetings and formal safety training for all field supervisors.
- A written HazCom policy for compliance with OSHA standards.
- A drug-free workplace policy and employee assistance program.
- A President’s Safety Award program featuring quarterly cash bonuses for superintendents with the best safety records.
Customer Service Guarantee
You are part of our family. We will never knowingly disappoint you and we will always work to understand your needs. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied please tell us so we can correct the problem.
Customer Service Means
- Customer Service is not a department. Everyone is responsible.
- Every interaction is a moment of truth. Every conversation, email, visit to the office, visit to the jobsite, meeting, voicemail is an opportunity to provide service and to show them who CF Evans is.
- We treat everyone like they’re one of ours. We build it like it’s ours and we treat people like they are ours. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Think before you speak and act.
- We seek first to understand. What do they need, what do they want in that moment? Think before responding to ensure you have all the information.
- Being the giving one. Give of your time, your energy, your commitment, your expertise.
- We ARE and we serve to WIN. We Appreciate, Recognize, Empower. We serve our customers thinking about What’s Important Now.
Our team includes Certified Green Professionals™ and U.S. Green Building Council LEED® Professionals™ who help clients identify the most appropriate and cost-effective green building solutions.
CF Evans helps ensure successful planning, implementation, and certification for the following programs:
- National Green Building Standard
- ENERGY STAR®
- LEED Green Building Certification Program
- EarthCraft House™ Multi-family Program
CF Evans’s Green Building Process provides a collaborative approach for achieving sustainability goals and earning certification. Our in-house green team creates a written strategic plan for each project. Highlights of the approach include the following:
- Setting project sustainability goals
- Identifying green design & construction strategies
- Creating documentation & submittal plans
- Providing implementation oversight & support
- Ensuring application submission
- Following-up to ensure certification
Within CF Evans, sustainability is equally important. CF Evans is dedicated to building awareness and educating our employees and partners on how we can minimize our impact on the environment both on the jobsite and in our offices.