Have a little artist at home? Our Safety Week Art Contest promotes the importance of workplace safety by asking our children “What does it look like when mom/dad work safe?”
Our art contest is open to children ages 4-12 and a winner from each Group will be selected by a third party judge (to be announced). Prizes to be announced at a later date.
Group 1 (Ages 4-6)
Group 2 (Ages 7-9)
Group 3 (Ages 10-12)
- Entries must be received by midnight on Friday, May 10th
- Art work must illustrate what safety looks like to the child.
- One entry per child allowed
- The participants name or contact information must not appear on the front of the piece
- Crayons, markers, pencils, and paints may be used. Computer-generated drawings will not be considered
- Each piece must be completed by the child with no outside assistance
- Only original artwork will be accepted
How to Enter
- Artwork must be received by midnight on Friday, May 10th
- Artwork can be submitted through email or mail
- Scan or take a photo of your piece and email it to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Art Contest” and be sure to include the child’s name and age in the body of your email
- Mail or drop off the artwork:
CF Evans Construction
125 Regional Parkway, Suite 200
Orangeburg, SC 29118
By entering this contest, you give CF Evans permission to post photos of the child’s artwork in an online gallery, through social media, and on our website. When announcing the winners of each group, first name and age of the child will be used.
Want to share this with your team? Feel free to share this post or print this pdf and post on your site!